Humint Events Online: Alex Jones' Slide into Complete Insanity Continues

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Alex Jones' Slide into Complete Insanity Continues

ALEX JONES (HOST): I'm never a lesser of two evils person, but with Hillary, there's not even the same universe. She is an abject, psychopathic, demon from Hell that as soon as she gets into power is going to try to destroy the planet. I'm sure of that, and people around her say she's so dark now, and so evil, and so possessed that they are having nightmares, they're freaking out. Folks let me just tell you something, and if media wants to go with this, that's fine. There are dozens of videos and photos of Obama having flies land on him, indoors, at all times of year, and he'll be next to a hundred people and no one has flies on them. Hillary, reportedly, I mean, I was told by people around her that they think she's demon-possessed, okay? I'm just going to go ahead and say it, okay?
They said that they're scared. That's why when I see her when kids are by her, I actually get scared myself, with a child -- with that big rubber face and that -- I mean this woman is dangerous, ladies and gentleman. I'm telling you, she is a demon. This is Biblical. She's going to launch a nuclear war. The Russians are scared of her.
[...]
Imagine how bad she smells, man? I'm told her and Obama, just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can't wash that evil off, man. Told there's a rotten smell around Hillary. I'm not kidding, people say, they say -- folks, I've been told this by high up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this because the media will go crazy with it, but I've talked to people that are in protective details, they're scared of her. And they say listen, she's a frickin' demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell.

4 Comments:

Blogger the mighty wak said...



hmmm. well, when someone as kooky as trump thinks that someone (hillary) is a psycho, then maybe we should take notice?
just because trump is a kook doesn't negate that hillary is at the very least a
kook herself.
at the very least.

1:04 AM  
Blogger the mighty wak said...



oh and speaking of John Podesta....

Hillary campaign manager: "'I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans'"

http://tinyurl.com/hup5dgh


lets elect someone who actually hates us to be our leader - oh hell to the yeah!

10:59 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

he was referring to using the phrase "everyday Americans" in her speeches, as a bad phrase.

11:31 AM  
Blogger the mighty wak said...



do you mean that he is trying to back-pedal away from a statement
that pretty much speaks for itself: "I know she has begun to hate everyday
Americans", and give it the new meaning that she actually does care for us everyday americans, she simply hates saying those 2 little words.

hillary is an evil cunt witch and when she wins by stolen election ala: bush 2000,
(almost the very first question asked of trump in the 1st debate was:
"will you accept the outcome of the election no matter what?" pretty much admitting
beforehand that it will indeed be rigged).
but he foolshly said yes instead of something like, "assuming the election is not
rigged".

anyway when she wins and immediately starts a war thanks to a false-flag attack,
i will be the first to say i told y'alls!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger