Humint Events Online: I Find It Disturbing that Doctors Are Telling People Not to Take Vitamins

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Find It Disturbing that Doctors Are Telling People Not to Take Vitamins

I've been seeing a lot of this crap lately.

To be fair, some vitamins and minerals can be harmful if taken in too high of doses, and so you have to be careful about megadoses. And also, it's best if vitamins can be taken through natural food sources that are high in vitamins.

But vitamin C is extremely non-toxic and has great healing powers. I am mostly upset that these "doctors" are dissuading people from taking mega-C, using the same old stupid rational that they've used for years, and ignoring many studies showing a benficial effect.

It's almost as if these doctors have an ulterior motive... and I'm sure there is some evil, big pharma influence here too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger