Humint Events Online: Gary McKinnon Found Evidence of ETs Being Covered Up by the US Government

Friday, July 05, 2013

Gary McKinnon Found Evidence of ETs Being Covered Up by the US Government

Neat interview:


This guy sounds totally on the level to me... What's really funny is I sort of remembered this guy being discussed in the media, and they basically disparaged him for being mentally unbalanced, as some sort of kook. But clearly, he's totally sharp and normal-- he just had an interest in UFOs and aliens and was looking for evidence of it. Goes to show you how, for the billionth time, how fucked up the MSM is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Could hear and understand the woman, but couldn't hear him very well and
had a hard time understanding what he was saying, ergo, I can't offer an opinion about his veracity or his mental condition, but I'll take your word for it, Spooked.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous jose paco said...

now we know where Jesus and Mary went. ja ja. possible? I reckon it can be, evidently the military thinks so.

7:14 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

I listened with headphones, maybe it helped. I do agree the woman was much louder.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger