Humint Events Online: Obnoxious Doofus Shill of the Week-- Rachel Maddow

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Obnoxious Doofus Shill of the Week-- Rachel Maddow

This is really pathetic-- I've really lost all respect for Maddow. I used to enjoy her show at times, but she's been getting progressively more annoying of late:




Really? Shilling for Popular Mechanics' lame 9/11 Conspiracy Debunking book and the 9/11 Commission Report? Sad.

Alex Jones is obviously an idiot drama queen (and Glenn Beck 1000 times so), but Jones is right about a lot of things (Beck is almost always wrong).

The attempt to blame Jones for radicalizing Tsarnaev is disturbing, definitely.

The Alice ("Hi Mom, this is Mark Bingam... you believe me don't you") Hoagland segment was interesting though. Hoagland herself is terrible-- a deluded character. She used to say that her son referred to himself by his first and last name as an inside joke or something, now she has a new story-- that Bingham said his last name out of habit as a way of being calm and professional.

One of the first interviews with Hoagland:

ALICE HOGLAN:
I took the phone and I heard my son's voice and he said to me, "Mom, this is Mark Bingham." I knew from that he was trying to maintain composure, but I could tell he was a little rattled because he was giving me his first and last names. He said, "I want to let you know that I love you. I'm on a flight from Newark to San Francisco, and there are three guys on board who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb."

KIRSTY WALK:
No-one will ever know how the plan to attack the terrorists was hatched, but early indications from analysis of the recordings suggest it began in the front of the plane in first class. Mark Bingham was sitting next to Todd Beamer whose call to the operator suggests he was not talking to her, but someone else, possibly Mark, about jumping the guy with the bomb saying, "You ready? Ok, let's roll."

ALICE HOGLAN:
It sounded as if someone was speaking to him quietly, possibly sitting right next to him, then he came back on the line and said, "You believe me, don't you?" I said, "I believe you, who are these guys?" There was another long pause. I listened and then the phone went dead. (snip)

ALICE HOGLAN:
(snip) Aside from having Mark Bingham as my son, perhaps having those babies for Vaughn and Cathy was the most important thing I've done."

What mother mentions her son's name like that?

Also, what exactly is her name? Some places it's Alice Hoagland, others it's Alice Hoaglan, in the interview above they have Alison Hoglan at the top and then it switches to Alice Hoglan.Also, there is the coincidental tidbit that Hoagland was a flight attendant for United airlines (like flight 93), but was off on 9/11.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -- it is pathetic. I will never watch her again. Funny how she failed to mention that members of the 9/11 Commission themselves admit that their Report is a farce. That one member resigned because it was a "sham on the American people," and that John Farmer wrote his own book about being part of the 9/11 Commission, indicating that NORAD and other government agencies clearly lied to the commission. Why doesn't this get mentioned? And every time she mentioned a "conspiracy theory" she changed her voice to emphasize the ridiculousness of it. I'm so disgusted by our "free press."

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know what she is talking about, all I hear is "penis envy penis envy penis envy penis envy". she truly has an abnormal tension in her voice, I couldn't stand the nonsense she speaks longer than 5 minutes. pathetic.

that alex jones gets blamed for helping radicalizing the tsarnaevs is truly disturbing. everyone who thinks 9/11 is bullshit and that the US should stop bombing foreign countries will be highly suspicious from now on, next thing you know is that those conspiracy terrorists will start building bombs in their apartements.

maybe the tsarnaevs should have studied these subjects more thoroughly, it could have kept them from getting framed. to me it makes no sense that someone who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated to justify wars all over the world and to abolish constitutional rights would act as a useful idiot and commit terrorist acts against civilians.

btw I'm from germany, it always seems odd to me how americans shed crocodile tears when a few innocent people in an alleged terrorist attack in the US while predator drones kill innocent people on a daily basis. I'm not pointing fingers, my country is a close ally of the US and the german population has been brainwashed thoroughly since WW2. that holocaust guilt complex has served as an excellent propaganda tool over here. among the german left there are so-called "anti-germans", it is hard to imagine that self hatred can be that strong. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
there are still american troops over here and our troops are in afghanistan too although 85% of the population are against that.

2:52 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

great comments, thanks.

I can't stand to hear her voice now, really makes me sick. She was getting annoying before this bit, but this segment pushed me over the edge.

"to me it makes no sense that someone who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated to justify wars all over the world and to abolish constitutional rights would act as a useful idiot and commit terrorist acts against civilians."

yeah, I agree-- it's very odd. Could be that was fake info put out, or they were truly innocent and the whole manhunt was a farce.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he said a year ago via twitter that he thought 9/11 was an inside job. on april 15th right after the bombing he said the following via twitter:
"There are people that know the truth but stay silent & there are people that speak the truth but we don't hear them cuz they're the minority" https://twitter.com/J_tsar
100% correct I'd say - it is possible that he already knew something but I don't know. people post so many cryptic messages on twitter that leave a lot to speculate about. on april 7th he tweeted "If you have the knowledge and the inspiration all that's left is to take action" - that could be interpreted in such a way that he was inspired by that "inspire islam" jihadi website. but it can also mean anything else.
April 10th: "Most of you are conditioned by the media" ... and the pope is catholic I guess.

"I can't stand to hear her voice now, really makes me sick. She was getting annoying before this bit, but this segment pushed me over the edge." I didn't even know her but after a few seconds you can tell she is that bossy type of lesbian. She probably hates men like the plague. Since she talks so much crap I'd say: flush that turd.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing that anyone would still be taking the official 9/11 commission report seriously in 2013. Even people who don't think the government made 9/11 happen, or let it happen, would still understand how pathetic the official report is, if they were paying any attention. Wishy-washy Washington's Blog (when it's good, it can be very good) has a pretty good summary of reasons to distrust it here:

9/11 Commission Deceived

Hasn't Maddow also defended Obama's drone policies in the past? I think I remember Greenwald writing about this.

I don't know, I don't watch TV per se and I don't regularly stream any particular shows online.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger