Humint Events Online: Priests as Intel Agents, Churches as Covert Intelligence Fronts

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Priests as Intel Agents, Churches as Covert Intelligence Fronts

It seems kind of obvious that intel would hide within religion-- they are everywhere else-- but apart from some links I'd heard between the CIA and Christian fundamentalism I had heard before, I hadn't given it much thought before. But priests are unique in being given a lot of freedom to move around society, and collect information, so they probably make particularly good intel agents.

This is a really interesting conversation with Peter Levenda, on fake churches that are really intel operations, with some particular focus on the JFK assassination.

This site of Lavenda's looks interesting, though I have not checked it out in any detail, nor have I "vetted" Lavenda in general, I can only comment on the interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger