Humint Events Online: Today's 33

Friday, October 22, 2010

Today's 33

Likely intel agent Michael Tomasky*:
Billo (Bill O'Reilly) was launching into his 133,819th explication of the "cold truth" that Muslim jihad is the biggest threat to the world, after which:

Mr Williams said he concurred with Mr O'Reilly.

He continued: "I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

The whole thing is just so dumb, on so many levels, obviously. But it is still amusing to see the ol' 33 thrown in here.

*poses as a left-leaning pundit. But like most of these types, is clearly a gatekeeper for 9/11.

Glenn Greenwald makes a really important point about why the right is going batshit about this-- because they REALLY want us to be afraid of the MUSLIM: so the PTB can push their bullshit 9/11 myth and their horrendous wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger