Humint Events Online: Dave McGowan Takes on the Bogus Apollo Missions

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Dave McGowan Takes on the Bogus Apollo Missions

I started with this one because I thought it was on Apollo 11*, but he actually has a whole series on the missions. Probably best to start with Apollo I -- though his take on the moon rocks and lunar modules is absolutely devastating and hilarious.

UPDATE: I read through all 12 essays, and even though there is a ton of snark in there, they are still the most comprehensive debunking of the Apollo missions (and NASA in general) that I've seen.

UPDATE 2: Cross-posted at DU, with the typical shills spouting the typical nonsensical bullshit.

*It's not, specifically on Apollo 11, it's the 11th article.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent!
exposes NASA for total fraud.
by the way buzz aldrin was voted off of 'dancing with the stars' last night.

12:48 PM  
Blogger nickname said...

Thanks, Spooked. Mr. McGowan is
everything you said AND a bag of
chips.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read all the pieces and I have not laughed so much in years. This stuff is understated, humorous, and brilliant.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger