Humint Events Online: Aspartame Is Poison

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Aspartame Is Poison

So it's being rebranded as "Aminosweet"!

Some info about toxic aspartame here.

I used to drink 2 cans of diet coke a day for lunch, long time back. But I started getting weird dizzy spells after I drank it-- nothing horrible, but enough to be disconcerting. So I gave up the habit. The other thing I noticed was if I got sick-- cold or flu-- diet coke tasted horrible-- nauseating. I wonder if your body is more sensitive to poison when you are sick-- it would make sense.

5 Comments:

Blogger K.L. Ashley said...

does make sense.

Current hot topic:

The "progressives" are throwing in with the "opposition" in Iran. But if you follow the news rule, "what you read, assume the opposite", it is all CIA orchestrated. Some history here.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I stopped taking anything with aspertame after i noticed i would get headaches after chewing gum that had it. that was back in 1991.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aspartame was denied approval for many years by the FDA until they finally succumbed to pressure from donald rumsfeld who had a major financial stake in the aspartame business.

4:15 PM  
Blogger INCOMING!!!!!!! said...

Didn't it come out of the research that gave us Agent Orange? I think it was supposed to be a weed killer.

4:22 AM  
Blogger K.L. Ashley said...

Is Roundup sweet?

A study at the Minnesota School of Public health reveals that two or more refined sugar drinks a week increases the chance of cancer by 87 percent.

Name your poison.

Fruit drinks safe.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger