Humint Events Online: On My Recent, Total Banning at Democratic Undergound

Thursday, June 11, 2009

On My Recent, Total Banning at Democratic Undergound

By The Anonymous Physcist


As Spooked revealed below, his posting of my articles are henceforth banned— by an anonymous moderator named Lithos— at D.U. It is important to note the fallaciousness of the ban from “Lithos.” The latter wrote, “The full conspiratorial body of "The Anonymous Physicist" makes Ickes seem reasonable. Please do not use.” And I must reply to this covert-op. My writings have nothing to do with Icke’s, as the latter mostly took his stuff from others, and added his own “Ultimate Truth” that “lizards from another dimension and Jews” control the world. Both fallacious assumptions. The other thing Icke is known for, can be summarized as “all you need is love, love” to counter those in control. (Which I don’t agree with.) Now Icke started off as a national BBC sportscaster. And the BBC probably never has allowed anyone to have such a job who wasn’t MI5, or controlled by MI5. I, of course, am not intel-controlled as the mercury compound throughout my body--"given" to me by intel filth for exposing the truth of the JFK murder--all too readily proves.

Even when I write on who’s ultimately in control, I cite definitive matters such as nuking the Quarantine in the 50’s and 60’s and the forced halting of that, as well as the planned nuking of the back side of the Moon, that also was not allowed, and many other factors such as the obvious Star Wars in the near Earth space as videoed by the Shuttle astronauts. I never cited lizards from another dimension, and have shown how the whole “Jew thing” is an Op out of London and Rome, to hide the role of London and Rome in controlling things (including everything nefarious Israel does).

Then many of my articles have contained excellent physics and mathematics, such as demonstrating the bogus equations, parameters, assumptions, etc. of Bazant and Seffen. My dust analysis could still easily get Bazant convicted of fraud for his citing and using 10 microns instead of the 2.5 microns for the smallest dust particle size. An honest court of law would definitely convict him of fraud and likely conspiracy. The entire façade of NIST’s “collapse” claptrap refers to Bazant’s “analysis.” So in my article, I have tried to be as scientific as I could, most of the time I believe.

Now the heart of this banning is really the following. The instant piece that caused the ban was Spooked’s posting of my article proving the falsity of Steven Jones in denying EMP at the WTC, as well as his long nefarious background. Furthermore it reiterated the irrefutable evidence of unique phenomena that have no other explanation, except for EMP. But a shill moderator cannot come out and say "we are banning A.P.'s work here because it gets to the truth of the nuking and the CSA, at the WTC." So obviously he has to provide something like the Icke comparison, as a ruse for banning. It is even more obviously a ruse as Spooked has told me he never posted any of my U.T. pieces there! He only posted the nuking and CSA articles at DU.

Ordinarily I’d consider this banning a badge of honor, for I have written here that the near totality of sites, forums, moderators, etc. covering both the 9/11 conspiracy, and the general conspiracy, are clearly (to me) intel–controlled. Of course, I regret that the job of reaching thousands there--as seen from the viewership numbers that Spooked reached with some of my articles--is now terminated. Clearly this ultimate truth of what was done to the WTC, and the thousands of people in it, and the thousands of responders who are, or will, suffer from radiation-caused illness, is reaching more and more people. And the PTB are worried. This is a good thing.

Please take up the slack and post my articles on the nuking of the WTC, and the CSA, wherever you can-- thus countering the real reason for this ban. I think they got scared of the very last line in my final article at D.U.: http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/2009/06/more-proof-that-emp-from-nukes-caused.html

Powered by Blogger