Humint Events Online: Why On Earth Would Someone Try To Demolish Two of the Largest Buildings in the World with Thermite/Thermate???

Monday, May 28, 2007

Why On Earth Would Someone Try To Demolish Two of the Largest Buildings in the World with Thermite/Thermate???

Would thermite/thermate really be the method of choice for someone evil enough to destroy the WTC twin towers as part of a massive false-flag terror attack-- AND for someone who has inside access to the towers?

I don't think so.

The weird part is that I am sure Steven Jones is smart enough to know how silly the thermite/thermate hypothesis is.

But Steven Jones is not crazy. He sounds very rational, very smooth.

The fact that we have a full professor of physics, someone who has published in the top science journal Nature, pursuing something so illogical, should raise suspicions for EVERYONE.

Even people who believe the official 9/11 story should wonder why someone like Jones is promoting this theory-- and wonder exactly what he is trying to distract people away from. If he is trying to make 9/11 conspiracy theorists look bad, as he seems to be, WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

For those official 9/11 story supporters who aren't bona fide shills-- you do need to think about why deliberate disinformation campaigns would be waged to discredit notions of 9/11 being an inside job.

2 Comments:

Blogger Killtown said...

I remember a reporter asking SJones what made him think 9/11 was an inside job and even though I can't remember what exactly SJones said, I remember I was surprised about his answer in that I said to myself: "that made you think 9/11 was an inside job???"

It was on a local Utah TV news station I believe. I hope somebody can find it.

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's the govt/perps' walking-talking limited hangout...

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger