Humint Events Online: Two of Three Recently Identified Ground Zero Remains Were From Flight 11

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Two of Three Recently Identified Ground Zero Remains Were From Flight 11

Of the over thousand people whose remains haven't been ideintified yet, what are the odds?

Apparently these new indentifications are not connected to the new remains that were found in the manhole recently. The new IDs were made because relatives brought in new DNA samples for the victims.

Okaaaay...

I have to say that I have always been skeptical about matching remains with DNA with so many thousands of different samples. It's a logistical nightmare. I'm not saying it's impossible, but there are a lot of places the process could be corrupted.

Also, I am rather curious what new samples the relatives brought in for the victims. What samples could they have found five years later that they didn't find right away?

Another version of the story.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Spooked,

Can you add my site to your links lists

911exposed.org

Thanks!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The timing of this recent "discovery" struck me as odd when I read it today....just didn't SEEM right...

The spooks droppin' a little disinfo in the laps of their 'news' contacts, maybe???

Sort of a..."SEE!! There REALLY were planes used that day!! We even have the DNA to PROVE it!!"

:gimmie a BREAK!:

12:44 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

Anon-- I did add your site to my list a few days back. It is under general 9/11 sites.

Rob-- that is sort of what I was wondering too.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger