Humint Events Online: Actually, It Isn't Easy Going from a Conventional View of Politics to a More Conspiratorial View

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Actually, It Isn't Easy Going from a Conventional View of Politics to a More Conspiratorial View

It is not an overnight conversion, and I guess we should give some slack to people who have a hard time believing in "conspiracies". It took me quite a while to come to the far-out conclusions I have come to, starting from a fairly conventional liberal position (and politically, I guess I am still a "liberal", though I have no illusions about the current Democratic Party or even past Democrats for that matter).

In any case, the book that is a must-read is "Into the Buzzsaw", a collection of articles from different American journalists who tell of the censorship they received when they challenged the rich, the powerful and the US government. It is a collection of fascinating and chilling tales.

This book does not deal with 9/11, it is basically non-ideological, and it is not about conspiracy theories, but nonetheless was key in transforming my political outlook.

Something you'll might want to check out, if you haven't previously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger