Humint Events Online: Moral Relativism

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Moral Relativism

Lately I have had this sickening feeling in my stomach, where I feel like there is just no justice, like this world cannot even tell right and wrong anymore.

Most of the fault is the media and the so-called opposition party in this country.

Where is the outrage at the sheer bloody fascism of the Bush administration?

Where is the outrage at the lies, the murders, the killing of innocents? Are the people in power in this country simple at ease to let Bushco get away with it?

The so-called moral relativism of the "liberal" Clinton era is a pathetic joke in comparison to what has happened in the last five years.

And frankly, it nauseates me and many other millions in this country.

How have we lost our way so badly?

How can these extremists have hijacked our country like this?

These sick extremsits have taken the name of Christ to invade other countries and kill people.

What is so Christian about killing people?

After 9/11, wouldn't Christ have simply turned the other cheek?

Honestly, I wonder if this country knows what Christian values are, if this country knows right from wrong anymore.

This topsy-turvy moral relativism is making me nauseous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certain "Liberals" kind of like Bush's take on the Middle East, so they let the crap go by.

In my more hopeful moments I think they feel that they will be able to go back and fix the not so just parts.

(this is what I wrote to a so called liberal web site)

Dear Left,

Do you or do you not believe there is a REAL "War on Terror" going on or do you look the other way and hope to take the right out of ALL seats of power by the power of your aruguments?

If so, sorry, you are not going to win in this "time of war".

By the looks of it, it seems like you think Bush just is leading governing in a poor way.

(We are not at war with Oceania and I could give a rats a** about judgeships)

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spooked, God I hope you are real because your blog is so great and you really make me think.

(Spooked has a blog...I don't know if that was to me (annon 1)or to Spooked...but I love venting, it helps me think, I don't have to do anything but I feel the need to communicate to other people and try to help others.)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger