Humint Events Online: I'm Back from the Truth Emergency Convergence Rally

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm Back from the Truth Emergency Convergence Rally

held in Washington DC over this past weekend. I'll be posting much more on this, but right now, let me just say a couple of things.

First, due to other family-related plans, I wasn't able to go to nearly everything I would have liked. The rally in Lafayette Park on Saturday was really fun and had some good energy. Turnout for the rally could have been better but wasn't bad. The people that were there were awesome. I met and saw in person a lot of people whose work I knew from the internet but never saw before. In retrospect the whole thing was a novel and exciting event. I'm very glad I went, although the trip was tiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger