Humint Events Online: What I Think About 9/11

Thursday, April 14, 2005

What I Think About 9/11

Some of you may worry that I have flown into kookoo conspiracy land, particularly lately, with my studies on flight 175 and ideas about a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon.

So let me lay it out here.

I don't know exactly what happened on 9/11.


I am merely researching things, trying to make theories and test them against logic. However, I don't know exactly what happened on 9/11.

What I can say ABSOLUTELY is:
1) something very strange happened on 9/11,
2) the media and the airlines are covering up things about 9/11,
3) the US government is covering up many things about 9/11, and
4) the US government has also lied to us about 9/11.

Beyond this, I am not 100% certain of anything except that the twin towers and WTC7 really did collapse on 9/11, that something hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and a lot of people died on 9/11.

I STRONGLY suspect the 9/11 attacks were an inside job by the US government, but you know what? I can't prove it and there is also a slim chance that much of the 9/11 official story is right.

However, I have spent a solid year now researching 9/11, countless hours on this blog, and I wouldn't have spent all this time on 9/11 unless I thought there was a very important untold story as well as a compelling mystery about 9/11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger