Humint Events Online: White House of Horrors

Thursday, October 28, 2004

White House of Horrors

Maureen Dowd wrote a column today in which she describes Dick Cheney as a Halloween monster of some sort.

I wrote her the following letter in response:

Dear. Ms. Dowd--

You wrote: " It's often seen in scary movies: you play God to create something in your own image, and the monster you make ends up coming after you. "

This quote is VERY appropriate, since Dick Cheney was in charge of the multiple military wargames that were run on the morning of 9/11/01. One of these exercises was a live-fly hijacking drill.

The government is covering it up, but it is clear these wargames were a central part of how the 9/11 attacks occurred.

On 9/11/01, Cheney was playing terrorist attack by hijacked airplane, and his creation became a monster.

I think it is extremely important that the media investigate this story thoroughly.

Sincerely,
XXX


My new campaign is to spread this 9/11 live-fly hijacking exercise meme as far as I can. I've sent it to only a few journalists so far, but I'll keep sending it.

We need to plant the seed and fertilize the ground for the 9/11 truth tree to grow and flourish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Wells said...

Fine idea and a good letter. I believe journalists like Dowd are absolutely ignorant of this. And I don't know whether they would know what to do with the information if they did.

11:53 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Thanks Jeff.

I have no idea what these people think when they read something like this-- assuming they read it in the first place-- but it has to give them some pause I would think.

And the best part, it is based in fact. This is no crazy conspiracy theory. I think sooner or later this wargame aspect to 9/11 has to sink in to the media's consciousness.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger